1. What function does the mead-hall drama in Anglo-Saxon warrior civilization? What is the proper relationship between a Godhead and his warriors? What examples can you happen throughout Beowulf? 2. What is the function of adult females in the epic civilization of Beowulf? 3. Compare/contrast what constitutes a hero or the impression of gallantry in the Old English and Middle English periods. Pull your illustrations from two texts: either Beowulf OR The Dream of the Rood 4. Pulling your illustrations from Beowulf and one Middle English work. compare/contrast the functions assigned to adult females in literature of the Old and Middle English periods.
5. Analyze the different ways in which English Renaissance poets contributed to or responded to the Petrarchan tradition of love poesy. 6. In what ways does the thought of the tribunal and the life of the courtier affect Renaissance English literature? Identify poems or works in which tribunal life is represented or commented upon and explicate how those texts reflect Renaissance attitudes toward tribunal life. 7. The construct of speculation in Wordsworth’s Tintern Abbey 8. The credibleness of Pip’s character in Dickens’s Great Expectations
9. Discourse the Social review in Dickens’s Great Expectations 10. Discus the construct of being a gentleman in Dickens’s Great Expectations 11. Ddiscuss the Reality and symbolism in Hopkins’s poesy 12. Discourse the construct of pureness in Hardy’s Tess of the d’Urbervilles 13. Discuss Christianity and pagan religion pl in Hardy’s Tess of the d’Urbervilles 14. Discourse the symbolism of darkness and visible radiation in Conrad’s Heart of Darkness
15. Discourse the elements of postmodernism in British Contemporary Poems ( take illustration from British modern-day author ) 16. Discourse the component of Romanticism in William Wordsworth’s Poems 17. Discourse The influence of Nipponese Poetry in Modern Poetry by Ezra Pound 18. Discourse the portraiture of ideal adult females in Victorian Novel written by Women authors. 19. How did Gallic Poetry influence the development of modern English Poetry? 20. Discuss assorted facet of modernism in James Joyce’ Ulllyses”
21. Compare different attitude to war presented by the Poets William Butler Yeats. Sigfried Sassoon. and Wilfrid Owen in their verse forms. 22. How did Freud’s theory on human psyce influence the work of moden author? Provide examples! 23. How did Asiatic Poetry influence the plant of early modernist poets Eezra Pound and Richard Aldington?